What is ADHICS in Simple World?
- Abu-Dhabi Health information security standard aims to enhance and protect information security and patient healthcare records in all healthcare entities.
- It has 73 basic controls and 255 sub-controls that apply to all entities.
- The healthcare entity must submit a security assessment every three months and achieve 86% compliance.
- The healthcare entity needs to participate in the annual information security audit to get a certification and renew it afterwards.
- All healthcare entities need to patriciate with AAMEN Programme/platform to automate the compliance monitoring activities.
- ADHICS compliance is a prerequisite to go through the Malaffi onboarding process.